Sytronix - Variable speed pump drives
Less current, less noise, less costs!
Sytronix type variable-speed pump drives change the game with hydraulic systems and offer new opportunities for innovative designs.
Variable-speed pump drives Sytronix – Less current, less noise, less costs!
Energy-efficient solutions using components matched to the application and an in-depth knowledge of the technology are key. Investment in energy saving technology using Bosch Rexroth hydraulics can provide fast returns, with energy savings up to 80%.
- Configurator SytronixSize enables quick assembly of the right system components
- Comprehensive product portfolio tailored to specific customer needs
- Open connectivity - Sercos & Multi-Ethernet communication, fast and easy connection to 3rd-party hardware
- Safety on board: STO included
- Commissioning reduction provided by application-specific functionality
- Optimized hydraulic controller – Standardizes hydraulics, reduces training and knowledge requirements
- IndraWorks DS software provides a comprehensive framework for installation, administration, programming and diagnostics
- Long life time of the system due to optimized internal gear and axial piston pump
- System Monitoring: Protection of the components and hydraulic medium - Monitoring/ shutdown.
- Status monitoring and diagnosis evaluations of process variables
- Downtime reduction via online support and local area product specialists
- Cost savings by down sizing the installed components
- Cost savings for sound insulation by noise reduction up to 20 dB
- Variable speed control results in energy saving up to 80%