Driven by Efficiency
Compact, Open, Ready
CytroMotion stands for impressive power density, easy handling and high efficiency over the service life.
CytroMotion – Driven by Efficiency
The compact self-contained actuator CytroMotion raises the efficiency of hydraulic linear axes in the power class up to 6.2 kW to a new level. The simple engineering and fast commissioning with purely electrical control also inspire designers and technicians without hydraulic experience. Users appreciate the clear product selection, maintenance-free operation and high productivity with maximum energy efficiency.
Key technical data:
- Nominal power up to 6.2 kW
- Maximum pushing force 110 kN
- 740 mm/s maximum speed
- 800 mm maximum stroke length
Open & scalable:
How CytroMotion shortens Engineering.
- A simple configurator enables quick selection of the optimal drive solution
- Compatibility with all common servo converters/controls ensures design reliability
- No proprietary software tools required, they remain in your control architecture
This is how CytroMotion boosts commissioning.
- Considerable reduction of effort through pre-tested overall system
- Electrical competence is sufficient – no specific hydraulic know-how required
- Power and signal data required – no pipe or hose connections
- Simple control integration and fast setup via parameter file
How CytroMotion increases productivity.
- Power-on-demand through displacement control
- Intelligent functional circuits reduce the energy requirement in the process
- Characteristics that can be adapted to individual product via control parameters enable higher production output and process stability
- Monitor and control current energy requirements via built-in sensors
Robust and reliable:
How CytroMotion increases availability.
- Robust against impact loads and vibrations due to system-integrated hydraulic damping
- No downtime due to hose or filter replacement
- Integrated sensor technology enables early detection of potentially critical product conditions
We support you with your challenges
Long piping connections
The last remaining hydraulic actuator
Life expectation of electro-mechanical actuators
Space (length) limitation
Shock loading occurs during process
Click on the 3D model, move it, rotate it and take a virtual journey.