ABPAC - Individual power units quickly designed
With its ABPAC series hydraulic power units, Bosch Rexroth offers flexible and energy efficient pressure supply units which are ideally suited for stationary equipment.
ABPAC – Configurable, networkable, energy-efficient
To reduce design and delivery times a high priority was placed on standardized components and processes. We have opened up the field of hydraulics for data exchange within the meaning of Industry 4.0 with our sensor package for comprehensive condition monitoring of all relevant system states.
- Simplified, flexible steel construction that can be used with basic mechanical elements
- Optimized tank capacity
- Reduced tank size due to optimized design for efficient degassing
- Cabinet free
- Online configuration tool with complete documentation and 2D / 3D download
- The included decentralized intelligence perfectly integrates into vertical and horizontal networks.
- Plug & produce: Preassembled and tested
- Parameter setting via web interface or Ethernet
- Personnel needs no deep insight into the physics of hydraulics
- Integrated sensors collect operation data of components and fluid
- Possibility of intelligent analysis of the data
- WLAN connectivity and platform independent local visualization
- Higher uptime due to condition monitoring and predictive maintenance
- Variable speed pump Sytronix saves up to 80 % of energy
- The frequency converter additionally serves as a sensor node all measured data in real time
- Low-noise operation
- Access via Ethernet or web interface to change parameters
- Operated via machine controls, no hydraulics know-how necessary