Traceability in production
RFID enables the easy and safe identification of products or tools. Additional Condition Monitoring data from each Read/Write head support an easy and safe commissioning and predictive maintenance. Error prevention during operation and troubleshooting during downtimes are no longer a problem.
Intelligent sensors and actuators can be integrated easily via I/O-Link. Furthermore, there is the possibility to use additional condition monitoring data optionally. Users benefit from the use of I/O-Link as distributed I/O and easy adaption for all intelligent sensors.
- I/O-Link portfolio with countless products for factory automation
- Large industrial RFID portfolio for almost every application
- Strong service- and support-structure
- Machine Builder
- Machine Operator
- System Integrator
Easy integration of...
- several intelligent sensor systems and Network-Modules via EtherCAT.
- countless I/O-Link Devices by using Balluff Masters.
- Condition Monitoring Systems, Industrial Camera Systems etc. via industrial or IT protocols.
Balluff is a leading supplier of high-quality sensor, identification and image processing solutions, including network technology and software for all automation requirements. Balluff adheres to the motto “innovating automation” as an agile developer and technological pioneer and always acts sustainably.
Balluff delivers innovative solutions to increase the competitive ability of its customers. The consistent digital orientation of Balluff drives the joint progress, and the innovative spirit is a success factor for the customers. Family-run for more than 100 years, today around 3900 employees worldwide are committed to the highest quality standards.
As a future-oriented company, Balluff is also dedicated to the development of digitalization and IIoT applications for an increasingly digital and networked world.